Turbo have skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. We will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronically systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They have also good communicators to provide advice to customers
Turbo MHE Mechanic will maintain and repair material handling equipment within the facility to ensure continual and safe operation. Additionally, we will actively implement best practices for preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain electric-powered material handling equipment i.e. reach truck, Dockers, forklifts, pallet jacks
- Manage inventory of material handling equipment, internal parts, and tools
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems on forklifts, reach trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to allocate repairs, parts, labor costs, and work orders
- Create purchase orders for spare and replacement parts
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition